I hear, I see, I post: Haha I cannot think of a title

Haha I cannot think of a title

The little prince is one of the best novel one could ever read…it chronicles the journey of a person (the prince), who had crashed his plane and was stranded on a dessert. And than some stuffs happen like the prince realized his planet is not the best and there is others much more awesome one in the universe. I don't know why I'm sharing this, but there some life lessons to be shared like the best is perceived as by yourself.

Okies, sidetracking….

Okies, so people have been pulling long faces everyday and that is what people love to see. Like you couldn't survive by smiling at say the bus captain? Like they will die like that. I was on the bus recently and there is this grumpy passenger, not smiling at all. When I want to like tap my CEPAS card and there's this guy standing blocking the exit. He is looking so grumpy and as usual, I pushed him to exit the bus. Rude, ya I know. However, a grumpy person is forever grumpy till otherwise proven.

I think I had mentioned this before where people are looking ever all so sad and just sad like nobody business. Without a care in the world. Board the bus looking so sad. And just looking terrible sadly.

Haiz, just go kill yourself. FOR LOOKING SO FREAKING SAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment