I hear, I see, I post: Its the year of running

Its the year of running


Most people depend on themselves on the next course of action they want to pursue. For me, it is the stars, burning at accelerating to the power of exponential rate, billions of miles away from me to help guide my decision. In simpler terms, it is astrology. Horoscope and all.

Guided by faith, most people said. But the stars and the moon is the ultimate guidance. Except for Jupiter, which have 9 moons. When aligned at a specific position, your future is mapped out, curses deployed and the Pandora box being exposed.

It is no paradox, however, onto the ultimate course of events. With progression comes regression most of the time.

Amid those incomprehensive paragraphs above, there is nothing else, for this planet is in such a chaotic mess. Ta-ra

No comments:

Post a Comment