I hear, I see, I post: Being a Mayor on SimCity

Being a Mayor on SimCity

The new SimCity is out, with horrific experience for me, with the servers down and all. Maxis (EA more likely) decided to grant all players affected with a new EA digital download game (hopefully I can have a free Sims 3 University)! But that is not enough, why launch a new game when you do not have the capabilities for it? And the game is not as fun as the previous franchise.

So a mayor, do be careful of being bankrupt! Here are a few shots of my city...come join me if you're playing. Origin: Surfinder




I think having circus for arterial roads serve a huge purpose in town/urban planning. Whoever says circus in road planning is due to urban planners leaving a round coffee-stain on blueprints (thanks to their mugs)??? Ok, lame joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment