I hear, I see, I post: The World As I know It

The World As I know It


The world… just is very troublesome…
One side of the world gathers major global leaders to talk about nothing…
Another side of the world is starving to death…
Another side of the world is celebrating music awards…
Another side of the world is fighting terrorism…
Another side of the world is protesting…
Another side of the world has many being fired…
Another side of the world is waiting for a football match…
Another side of the world is still sick…
Another side of the world is not even known clearly to the rest of the world…
Another side of the world has the critics…
Another side of the world has the critics to those critics…
Another side of the world has a child crying…
Another side of the world has a man living with countless number of servants and wives…
Another side of the world has nothing…
Another side of the world has everything…
Yet we are all waiting for something…
Some say 2012,
Some say a random rock,
Some say tomorrow,
Some say tonight,
Some say now.
But do we know?
No, we don’t. Not until
We get there.
The world
Concerns me,
Yet there is nothing to be done.
Don’t call me a fatalist,
Don’t call me a realist,
I’m just stating the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment