I hear, I see, I post: Ok, I'm slow but THE 12 DOCTOR IS PETER CAPALDI

Ok, I'm slow but THE 12 DOCTOR IS PETER CAPALDI

When I first heard of this, I hope he will being some Malcolm Tucker charm into the show. The show could go like this:

12:Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Clara fucking Oswin what the FUCKING FUCK have you done?!
Clara: Oi What have you FUCKING I done?
12: Don't FUCK around in the Tardis, oh you impossible fucking girl
Clara: Watch out! A dalek!
Dalek: EXTERMINATE!
12: Exter-fucking-nate me? I'll show you who's your boss with your plumbing hands and egg whisk and the fucking sound.
<12 sonic something wooden>
12: Oh, 12 fucking doctors later, and it's still fucking useless on wood.
<12 throws screwdriver to Dalek>
Dalek: You shall be fucked by our exterminate rays. EXTERMINATE! x3
12: Oh fuck
Clara: Doctorrrrrrrr....

Bad script, but I'm hoping he will sound more Scottish than Matt (no offence here). Can't wait for christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment