I hear, I see, I post: :::Holby City:::

:::Holby City:::


I’ve been catching up with all the fabulous shows airing at BBC iPlayer. Shows including Call the Midwife (starring Miranda Hart as Chummy), Casualty, Holby City and Mrs Brown’s Boys. But with the ever comedic sitcom having it’s finale, life sure is getting to be less boring.

Mrs Brown’s Boys seemed to be at most comedic, with little of entertainment value. The jokes are directed and delivered at Agnes Brown, however, isn’t the show supposed to end its run? It’s getting boring by the episode with the same jokes, ‘that’s nice’ and the squabbling between Agnes and Hilary.
Meanwhile over at Holby City, Ukraine F1, Dr. Petrenko had achieved the highest score for her F1 examination in the region. That puzzled her, as well as Hanssen. Although Holby did get their FT status ultimately after the plastic scandal, and Michael Spence is still being highly regarded by Hanssen. With now the position of clinical lead being open, Michael, I believed will try his best to get the role. And I really hope he get it, even though I hate his American accent. Hoping to CTU, Dr Valentine and Douglas had to cope without Hanssen’s favourite, Naylor and Sahira. 

At yet another different Holby, with differing cast members, well, that show can’t be compared to Holby City, but with Charlie being part of the cast, of course, it’s a must watch. If only both cast are the same for both shows, with some interaction between both shows.

Till then, I’m waiting for the new Doctor Who series, and the mind-blowing adventures the Ponds will have with the Doctor. Though I’m sure it’ll be heart breaking seeing our favourite companion, Rory and Amelia having to leave the series. I hope they didn’t die. The Doctor will be sooooo sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment