I hear, I see, I post: Of people and revenged, revenge and remising the times

Of people and revenged, revenge and remising the times


I did not know why I chose such a stupid title for this post. But I’ve not blogged in a long time, which I think now is the best time to do so. Else I’m afraid my blog ads will be stopped.

The last day had arrived. Hours of hard work, the sweat and blood toiled over the 2 semester had been burned, the times spent arguing and fighting and bitching with group mates and classmates. The time had arrived, to understand oneself truly and others.

Of running and evading away from the problem, and not coming with a solution. Of the back-stabbing person. Not forgetting the ones who claimed who they were, and yet, is such a let-down when I needed their help. And those whom I did not take a liking into, till now.

To that whom I’ve thought they were quite alright, but turned out to be such a monster. From those whom I thought can never be loved, till proven otherwise (and is proven). The few whom I pretended to care, those whom I cant be bothered.

Last day of this semester is quite one of extraordinary. Its more like a day to finally break ties. Well, since we are all changing classes next semester, thus it is perfectly alright to give some of them the cold shoulder. Frankly, I don’t really care for that nonsense I’ve put up. Keeping my fingers crossed I shall never be in the same class with them next semester.

New found respect gained, but it comes at such a late moment. The moment too late. Well, be better late than never.

I’m forever un-complacent with my intimate surroundings. But should I really care? Just like I’ve learnt to be emotionless as much as I could. Emotionless, meaning without attachment and feelings to anything. Any person or things. Since the best one could have are the fond memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment