I hear, I see, I post: Cookies For Sid

Cookies For Sid

A cookie shop up and running along Citilink Mall (near to Esplanade MRT Station exit), from the same company as Twelve Cupcakes (Not exactly the best cupcakes I've ever eaten, but still among the most highly rated in Singapore).

The cookies were delicious and have a soft texture. Imagine Subway cookies, but smaller, cheaper and much nicer, chewier. Crumbs don't fall out that easy.

Ate the Mocha Espresso flavour cookie and it certainly hit the spot. Even after 2 weeks, I still remember the taste of it. With a flavourful aftertaste of Espresso which perfectly compliment the Mocha flavour. Not overbearing nor overwhelming.
Nice individual wrapped cookies with nice design!

Macadamia Nut

Everyone Deserves A Great Cookie- Great tagline! Your cookies are great...no it's AWESOME



No comments:

Post a Comment