I hear, I see, I post: The girl who remembers

The girl who remembers

I know someone, whom had bought the universe back where it should be single handedly. The fun times she had while doing so. She too, helps shaped the universe, from entering into a permanent time wrap. However, her memory had to be erased. Because, none of that did really happen at all. Well, it did happen, but only I knew about it. And everybody, but just not her. Because if she knew about it, it would get into her head and her mind would be exploding and everything that once stood still will collapse. It pains everyone. But that is the best available option, for her own benefit. The stars would be grateful. And I would look into the numerous universes up there and when dust kicks in, and prays to them for her behalf. I shall look into the stars for that matter. It is a pity, because of the fun time everyone had.

I had another friend whom had too, helped shaped the universe together with me. We created miracles and wonders. Though the night sky did not have a single star, she, however, continued to believe in them and doodle stars on her paper. She was unique. She remembers. She trusted me because I did not tell the truth. She was brave, and not afraid. Well, she was afraid of one thing, and that's the cracks. Cracks did totally scare her, because she is afraid of being trapped into another dimension, where she would be left all alone. The cracks all had a voice. And with that voice, introduces with us a guy. Whom she fell in love with, where we experienced with the cracks. Ultimately, the guy died somehow, being trapped into another dimension. I opened the Pandorica, a type of a Pandora box. And that was it. Soon enough, the next day arrives, where we all should wake up where we should be. With the memories of the times we had together being erased completely for we are propelled into a new dimension. But then, you are the girl who remembers. And she chose to remembers everyone. The love and warmth she had with the guy, but she chose to not remember the guy. I was remembered.

The cracks healed with our help. But she still had a phobia of cracks. I doubt she's willing to travel into the cracks. The only difference between the first girl and the second is that the second is able to remember. She could remember and chose to remember the good parts, so as to not be hurt by the same guy. For the first girl, she wants to remember, but is bounded by circumstances. She badly wants too, but can't.

The first treated me like a passer-by. Which is alright because it is the best for us. for the second, she remembers. And we are friends. Same problem and solution with a relative same outcomes. Just that the second girl is the girl whom remembers.

No comments:

Post a Comment