I hear, I see, I post: Is it getting the “all so awkward” thingy?

Is it getting the “all so awkward” thingy?

Look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes. Not around the eyes, into the eyes, the eyes, the eyes…3,2,1 SNAP and you're in. Now, I'm your friend. We used to be close, and shall continue to be. And 3,2,1…you're back in SNAP.

So every thing now feels so awkwardy that we can't be even in the same place at the same time. Where had all come wrong? Thank goodness we are in different faculty now. Imagine the awkwardness if we are in the same class. Perhaps everything might change? You have your life and I've got mine. So, please just steer clear of each other lifes.

Perhaps when one stop socializing with a friend will things began to get all awkward. We had not talked in like….since September 2009??? And now, if we are to talk, it would all seemed so funny, and strange and and so stupid. We took the same bus to school everyday. Every morning on Monday and maybe Tuesday, we would take the same bus. Exactly the same bus. Every Thursday, we shall take the same bus back too. Kind of a coincidence. We did see each other for so long…and not a word is spoken.

I could still remember the last time we spoke. It was in the evening after the prelims. After the physic paper, in fact. I was at the bus-stop and suddenly, he just stopped at his tracks, and looked at me and muttered a simple "hi." And that's all. That was it. I remember stuffs too clearly. And that was again, after a prolong period of time where we had not speak to each other.

So we had a fight….and whatever. But as usual, it takes 2 to tango. Yup, only if he is not in the picture.

But it is getting out of hand now…

No comments:

Post a Comment