I hear, I see, I post: Banana in the world UNITE!

Banana in the world UNITE!



Banana Fritters, from TOKOYO BANANA



This yummy snack is from JAPAN (again...now I'm so caught up with the Japanese Snack phrase)!!! Basically, it is shaped like a Banana. And the taste...not like banana. Yellow skin (tasted like cake) with sweet filling inside. You could taste condense milk and milk mixed with banana, with the texture like a yam paste. Yummy!!!
FYI, it cost SGD$12++ per box, converted from YEN to SGD. And expired on 2024??? HAHAHA

I'm so craving for Japanese snacks now...ROYCE CHOCOLATE!!! Never mind, its time to snack on ROYCE POTATO CHIPS CHOCOLATE WAFFLES; CARAMEL Flavoured!!!

Talking of chocolate, it must be bitter, with a sweet after-taste, else it would be wasting Kcal.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment