I hear, I see, I post: Hello, MUJI :D

Hello, MUJI :D




Metal Rule, $6.90


Gel ink pen, $1.60 each. 0.38mm



MUJI gel ink pen is one type of pen which i had never tried before....till someone lend me her pen (because I was lazy to take out my PC). And the pen was real smooth, despite it being sharp, 0.38mm!!! SO now, I shall start using gel ink and not my usual 0.38 ball point, since the ball point starts to smuge easily nowadays, despite it being NEW! ANd the ball point is so sharp and all and I once tore a hole on a piece of paper. And if you drop it, the pen would be spoilt, and the ink couldn't flow properly...
Hello, new stuffs from MUJI!!! Gonna go MUJI shopping after finals.


I'm caught in the Japanese craze, Japanese Snacks, MUJI. But I'm still sicked and tired of Japanese Food. :D
Wish me luck for FINALS :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment