I hear, I see, I post: DEPRESSING

DEPRESSING

Felt so depressed!!!!!!!!! Added tons of ex-classmates. Its great to know that they had move on in life and are equally good in their own life makes me depress. Like I'm a stark in comparison with them. And I used to be quite close with them. And the worst of all is that they still somehow keep in close contact with each other. And they left me out. Whatever. IDgAF

Meet up with Joshua this evening. And yup and everything. So I still keep-in-touch with ex-classmates.whatever. my life is so dammmmed freaking freaklish pathetic.

And I had 2 movie tickets for my Christmas present from timothy! Thanks pal! Passed them to Hilary and her BF since they want to watch meet the parents. And also, this season, there isn't really any nice movie that is die die must watch. Yogi bear? Not interested. The tourist? Download from the internet. Meet the Parents? Not interested…the American accent…tsk tsk tsk. Theres nothing interesting in the cinema. I think I might just as well sign up for the omni theatre pass to watch jaw-dropping images, IMAX styled documentaries. Its much more interesting and the annual pass is like less than $50. Sure can recoup the money if I visit it every week! Ok, I might be a freak visiting Science Centre every week. But where else could I go??? A way to stop me from hanging-out at Starbucks…

No comments:

Post a Comment