I hear, I see, I post: First Post!!!

First Post!!!

Hi there! This’s my first post. I’m a guy, 17. Currently studying. I love to take photographs, and it might churn out to be quite a mess. Oh, and I love Starbucks.
I love to eat, and discover, explore places which sells good food. Lets go!
So, lets start with Starbucks…

1. Iced vanilla latte
One of my favourite drink from starbucks. Everyone have their own drink of choice, but for me, I like to experiment, with various customization. Ranging from a simple double shot, to addition of syrup like Irish or Vanilla to Hazelnut. Call me weird…



2. Roasted Chicken Sandwich
Tried that once and my first impression of it was…”Wow! It sure look huge.” The bread was nice, but the filling was not. The chicken was marinated with rosemary, one of the best spice on Earth. But somehow, I felt that there is something lacking in the taste. For the price of seven odd bucks, I felt that its not quite worth the money.

3. Belgian waffles
Everyone ought to try this at least thrice. It taste great! What’s more? It cost just $5.90 with a tall sized latte. What a deal to kick-start your day with. This is sure an early morning energy booster, a meal to have before your meetings

4. Roasted chicken apricot sandwich
One of the nicest sandwich I’ve tried, except O’Briens of course. The marinated chicken taste superb to the max. No words could describe the state of my mind which transcend into a trace. I’ll leave you at it.

5. Peppermint Mocha Frap
I’ve tried this drink and its one of the best! The taste is still much better than Coffee Bean. Serious! It would be the best if ordered with an additional shot. It cost an addition 80 cents, but the morale you’ve got is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment