I hear, I see, I post: Part 2- Life in 2010

Part 2- Life in 2010

Here's wishing everyone a happy new year. Hoping everyone have a remarkable 2010!!! And since 2010 is going to pass real soon.

Life is akin to a journey. And love, a type of feelings which is indescribable. You just knew that you love a person. In the capacity of a friend. That's just for me, to fall in love with friendships. The relationships between 2 people. That's friendship. Not that romance thing.

Friends who have no qualms about your current social status, who are there for better or worse, in sickness and near death. These are known as true friends. Who will be by your side no matter what tomorrow might bring about. I had heard of such friends, but never experience such people before. They are like non-existence. Its kinda complicated. Friends who are there just for the sake of company. Like me. I'm one guilty party. But I know I'm always there for my friends. Because I love all of my friends.

Love to the extend where I can just live for everyone sake and then have them climb over my head. And that's when it's the final straw and I'll want to fight with them. And its quite a miracle how 2010 panned out. And it make me reaffirmed my stance on romance. I'm not a firm believer in romance, having seen a lot of people falling in love and falling out of it. However, we still must keep the faith. Where they are together when its their most happiest moment, and its their limelight. And when they broke off, I would advice them that its no one's loss. It is everyone's gain, since they had some of the most blissful memories of their life. Its true! Whatever the reason they broke off, be it social background, his/her social circle, it is a fact that they used to be in love with each other. And you might say that a fool will look back in the past. But at least accept and acknowledge the fact that they are together once and are happy.

Whatever that happened to the fire of passion is of no importance. Since we are all young, thus my mindset might differ by abit. We are all there for the experience. For whatever it might brings. Better or worse. Romance might die, but love will not. I'm trying to make a point but its not a strong one. Just cherish the moment. Its good to love someone. Be it the other party know it anot. And it is not a pity when you love someone and the someone did not feel the same for you till much later. And that's when you had gave up to that someone.

Love to me is somewhat playing "Lovers of the day". Where in the span of 4/5/6 hours you willingly or nor pretend to be an item. Exploring each other emotions and personalities. Embracing each other's flaws and learn to live with it. Emphasize on their advantages and positive aspect. And focus more on that than their flaws. Try it on a close friend. The one friend whom you think will have no qualms about kissing you just on a quick outburst of emotions and not feel embarrassed/awkward to you or her boyfriend or anyone, including herself, metaphorically speaking. Its akin to be to together without the romantic feeling. The game is nice and fun to play, for it allows you to rediscover your relationship with the other person and re-evaluate yourself.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment