I hear, I see, I post: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

It's the season of joy and giving and receiving. Yup, and I've had compiled a list of the present I had given out and received. Its a lot more than the past year. Somehow, I had always feel like Christmas is a time to "earn" some money, since the money I used to buy the present is always less than the value of the gifts I've received! A Christmas trade surplus, where gifts receivables are more than gifts given! Ok, so here goes:

Gifts given by me to others:

2 box of pens which cost about $35

4 Mobile strap cost about $10

Marks and Spencer sweets cost $8

Numerous Die-cast of cars cost $35

2 Die-cast of planes (from SIA) cost $36

3 Calendar planner/schedule booklet cost $43

Eye-mask with facial mask and another die-cast of a plane cost $30

USB thumb drive (4GB) cost $15

3 customized Key-chains cost $30

5 Cathay movie tickets with popcorns cost $50

Gifts I had received:

I know it's bad of me to decipher the value of the gifts, and I'll feel bad if the gifts are too expensive. It's a kind of sticky social awkwardness situations. A double whammy if you ask me. To check the price or not to. But depending on the gifts you received, you'll know the market price right? This year, I half-expected to have a Christmas trade deficit, because I bought presents for almost my whole class. But it's the Christmas spirit again, so who really cares?

Starbucks Tumbler. Thank you very much for this amazing gifts. Still waiting for you to design the tumbler!

Pair of Cathay Cineplex tickets. Thank you very much!!!


I did not know what else I might received. But it's a little bad of me to be counting the eggs even before they are hatched.


So long, and Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment