I hear, I see, I post: My Signature Coffee Shake

My Signature Coffee Shake

Yummy!!! Everyone will bound to like my coffee shake. Well, my Nai Cha is still the nicest!!! And it's with ice-cream!!!! How to create this coffee shake???

You will need:
1. Milk (Farmhouse is still the best choice. Low Fat if you are on a diet)
2. Coffee powder. I used grinded coffee beans and let them drip over hot water. So, if you are using the freezed types, 2 teaspoon is advisable.
3. 2 teaspoon of sugar. I used 1.5 cubes of sugar. Melt them into boiling hot water on the stove. My house have lots of such unusual things.

So you have the coffee. Take about 150ml and pour it into a SHAKER. Next, pour in about 70ml of milk. Depending on your taste and perferences. if you prefer it to have more of a coffee taste, just don't add in too much milk. But to be on the safe side, just add in 70ml of milk. Because the coffee i had is hot, so i too, add in about 4 or 5 ice cubes into the shaker.

Now, shake the shaker. Shake it UP and DOWN. NOT LEFT TO RIGHT. Otherwise the taste will be yucky. I'm not joking here. Up and down, so that the residue will dissolve much faster. And there you are, with a coffee shake! Add the sugar water in to taste. For me, I add in all of it! But not too much water, just about 15 to 20mls would be enough.

Now, if you have some ice-cream or chocolate powder, add it in! It would be the nicest drink you had ever made in your life!!!

Calaries:
Ice-cream: 1 scoop so it might be 200 Kcal
Sugar: 33 Kcal
COffee: 15 Kcal
Milk: Low fat, so think its about 50 Kcal
Total: Less than 300 Kcal, Less than 100 Kcal if without Ice Cream.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment