I hear, I see, I post: Sometimes, the hardest thing to do isn't saying goodbye. The hardest thing is never look back to the memories

Sometimes, the hardest thing to do isn't saying goodbye. The hardest thing is never look back to the memories

The memories, which are ever so perfect. Which illustrates the wonderfully perfect moment we once shared. The laughter. The smile. The joy. The priceless expression. The stuffs which really matters to the both of us, exclusively. Such are the valuable memories we once hold onto, securing and reassuring us of our friendship.

DISCLAIMER: it is not relationship or romance-ship because I'm not a true advocate of love. But, I will strongly encourage you to love romance, for it is a wonderful thing. I just don't believe in love, but I believe in romance. I love all things romantic!

Partings are in fact part and parcel of life. We must one day say goodbye to each other. To your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friends. You can't be stagnant in that time frame in life forever. What is important, are again, the memories. The love. The sex. The kiss. The hug. This all sums up the memories.

Whenever we are with close friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, time seemed to pass quickly. With the memories we took for granted. That such memories shall occur and repeat at our wimp and fancy. When was the last time your girlfriend or boyfriend told you your eyes sparkles like Perrier? Or "Your personality is as pure as Evian! Straight from the source and ever so clear!" or maybe "I would vote for the lib-dem again, if that's what it takes to be with you."

I just realized I can come up with the most nonsensical, yet romantic and not too cheesy quotes. And if used in a certain context, it could be quite insulting. Shall not elaborate on the insults. Else it would take everything out of context.

Coming back.

If only one could put a time stamp on the memories. initially, when one parts, you wouldn't dwell too much on the memories. it is only after a period of time that you would think back of the memories. And such memories are much harder to recreate without the involvement of both parties. And again, when one dwell into the past memories, one could not help, but feel paralyse by the feeling. It is like your heart is literally aching. Like being compress and all. Stop of having cramps.

Sidenote: I'm feeling so happy! And touched! Close friends or people whom you know might not care 2 hoots about your existence at all. However, a kind stranger, whom I added on Facebook liked my status! And the status is kinda important to me, because I'm feeling much better after today's roller coaster ride, which is quite scary, if you ask me.

Continue…

So is it really a crime to look back past into the shared memories you hold it closely into? NO!


 

My marketing answer…pg 295 (this is for me only)

  1. Johnson baby shampoo is a consumer goods
  2. Black and decker is a business goods
  3. Arc welder is a business goods
  4. Kit kat chocolates are convenience goods
  5. Raymond weil watches are specialty goods
  6. Refer to the chart at page 275
  7. Shopping goods. Retailers could offer promotions and such stuffs.

Thanks, I had lost my trains of thoughts doing this tutorial on marketing. Thanks again, for telling me there's this marketing tutorial :D

No comments:

Post a Comment